Monday, March 4, 2013

bygraceiam...

Hello Everyone God Bless You..

Emancipation...Self..Set Free...Praise the Lord God ...How Awesome is His Wisdom, His Power to Give us back Ourselves...Praise the Lord God ..Amen... Again My Readers I am Overwhelmed with Gods Glory and sometimes I almost feel a panic which is love overwelmed...wow...well if you read my blogs , I say it.. I see it ...lol..Oh Lord My Glory My Glory..It All For the Love Of Mankind..to Bring them Home...Amen...to save them from themselves, think on this ...but we have to help ourselves for we are on this journey alone..with Our Christ, but never lost for He keeps us with the Fold..Amen..

Lord turn me away from the things of this world....I would like to share that the last week I have been dealing with a financial issue in my life...I completely missed my daughter in laws birthday, and her and my sons anniversary...awful ...this world is a downfall..oh Lord lead me out of temptation ..Amen ....I know some people are easily depressed if you are sensitive it is hard not to be depressed by unpleasant people, but (we must remember) Turn to the Bright Ones Around You, they will soon Replenish that which you have lost in the way of Strength and Cheerfulness , these Spirits are always being used to supplement the Spirits of Earth, and because They  are Emancipated Souls, they do not grudge their gifts , indeed, it is Their Greatest Joy, to be able to Pass On A Little of Their Beauty and Power to You in the flesh body , because you need that extra so badly, They in touch with God are lead by the Great Source of All Life Beings because they have Attained by which I mean they have made Full Surrender in the Way of Service , there is no force which can mar Their Beauty of God Spirit, They  have Won by Seeking to Help Others they are Strengthening Them Still more and further Touches of Loveliness are Added To Them...

Praise Jesus , He is the Way, the Light , the Life, 
In Jesus Love Your Sister In Christ Betty Jean..


No comments:

Post a Comment