Sunday, March 10, 2013

bygraceiam...

Hello Everyone God Bless You...

Wow..Life In The Spirit..A Force Upon My Life..Overwhelms me sometimes...woooo...lol..I Will Stand in the Presence of Christ and Forever Give My Gratitude, My Life, My Way, Oh Lord You Are Indeed Great...Amen...Is This A Book or Is it Real..it is Real to Me, I Experience My Awesome God ..All Is Good All Is Truth..Amen...My Fathers has Made Me Whole, Oh How I Worship His Majestic Ways, His Awesome Creation...Amen...I was nothing, and now I am Somebody, My Lord Shows Me The Real Me, Full of Faith and Confidence, Surrender To the Will He Has For My Life, I Will Work for Him , I Will Help Bring In The Lost Sheep..I will find the last one, as My Purpose Has Been Set..Oh How I Love My Lord..and All Glory Is His..I am what I am for His Purpose To Love Me...Oh how Happy I am In The Soul, Peace and Joy and Healing and all the things Good...I Will Walk In The Glory He Gives Me and to Others in Association...Amen...

We Are Not Alone, those who have listened to My Words are never far from me, although "their numbers may indeed be in the thousands , you upon the earth represent but a group of Those Souls which The Master of All Life Entrusted to My Care, For God , That One So Dear , Gives to His Faithful Servants Gifts, In Degree, like Unto His Own, I Remind You That Christ The Savior of All Conditions has Everyone Under His Tender Care, so You can realize how it is possible for me to watch over numerous Lives, not Only upon the Earth, but in Other Conditions as well..

I would like to Open the Cage of the Physical Mind  so that You could Break Free from Preconceived Idea's that have been built up over the years, enabling you to Function as A Spirit Vibrating to the Power of the Holy Spirit which Gathers Here...

Praise Jesus, He is the Way, the Light, the Life
In Jesus Love Your Sister Betty Jean..

No comments:

Post a Comment