Friday, April 5, 2013

bygraceiam...

Hello Everyone God Bless You...

If You Are Being Touched By The Love Of God..No Words Can Describe It...None I Have Found...Praise The Lord God..Amen...

Lord Teach Us To Pray ---Teach Me So To Train My Spirit That It May Touch The Divine Spirit...this world uses subliminal messages  "Wrong"..God Gives These Messages , When We Know Him Direct...Now in the Act of Really Praying We Cause Our Spirit to Function and in Doing So , the Power of the Subliminal Mind are Brought Back Into Action , and Our Spirit May Touch God Through the Medium of this Subliminal Mind..Amen and Amen...

This Subliminal Touching of God Is Appointed By Him, In Order To Teach Us That Prayer..We Talk In Prayers We Touch God...Awesome..By Faith I Believe...Amen....

The Desire to Unite My Spirit with God's Spirit Has Been Put Within Me by God Himself, He Knows My Difficulties , He Will Assuredly Help Me In My Efforts , I Have But to Be Persistently  Fixed My Eyes on the Goal to Which I Aspire and to Try and Try Again , I have but to Say to My Inner-self I Desire , I Mean to Touch God By My Spirit Through Prayer, I know it will Involve a Going Forth from Me a Virtue , a Vital Energy from My Interior Manhood/Womanhood...As It Did From Christ When He Did Great Things, but God Helping Me , I Will Attain That Possibility..  Praise The Lord God ...Amen..

Praise Jesus, He is the Way, the Light , the Way..
In Jesus Love Betty Jean...

No comments:

Post a Comment