Friday, July 12, 2013

bygraceiam...

Testimony of the Lost Spirit...

Hello Everyone God Bless You...

I was an Idle , thoughtless Youth , Idleness, was my   Besetting Sin, the years of my life which I should have spent pursuing some useful duty towards the world , were squandered away by me in Idleness and Frivolity, Seeking My Own Gratification and Striving but to Obtain all my Selfish Desires..I thought not of the Obligations which I owed my Maker I cared not for its duties which I Owed My Fellow Man, but Lived to Care for Self ...and Grasp at Every Fleeting Pleasure er it vanished from my crazed view--

I had Benefited None , there for there were none to Love Me or to feel grateful to me for past Kindness...I had not releived the widow or orphan , I had not Raised a Finger to Relieve Suffering or Sorrow, which my eyes had witnessed but had passed them by in a cold manner...only thinking what I should next find to Please My Own Appetite...

Weak and Sinful Man, was not Thy Heart Sufficient Evidence to Thee In Its Wondrous Workings.. in its wrestling with the baser passion was it not Sufficent Evidence to Thee Of Your Immortal Being--was not the Still Small Voice , which Often Came Up In "Tones of Reproof and Admonition , from the Depths. of Your Soul..a Warning Voice --A Monitor to Admonish Thee of Thy Short comings...

But no , these are not sufficient...to Draw Out Thy Soul, from the folds of selfishness and worldliness which had enveloped it...and Thou did not spent the Precious Time which Thy Creator Gave Thee, where with to Develop it , Beautify Thy Spirit on earth for its Immortal Destiny in thinking only of things which pertained to thy fleeting existence in Thy Transient Home---

O Mortal how could Thou be So Self -Deceiving ---why Rob the Soul of the Rich Feast which had Be Waiting for Thee Now...had Thy Days and Hours Been Improving in Laboring for the Benefit of Thy Brothers and Sisters...

And Thou Must Learn to Abhor the sin of idleness, as one of the greatest bars in the gates which have shut out Thy Entrance to the Bright Abodes of the Bless t...and with Bitter Tears and Sorrowful Heart Thou Wilt have to Begin to Labor  , the Labor For Eternal Life , the Hours Wasted by Thee must all be Accounted for Here...for not one moment which has bee allotted in the Life of A Man Shall Be Blotted Out From the Records..but Shall Appear Before Him -while anything appears there on which leaves a shadow of darkness..

And when by long years of repentance and labor thou hast blotted out all the past offenses then Thou Shalt Indeed Travel Upwards..when Thy Heart Shall Have Melted , and all coldness and hardness shall have vanished---and when it asks for sympathy and love and freely gives them in return and when humility , like a white mantel shall Envelop Thy Soul and Stand Out Upon Thy Countenance , Then will the past indeed have become a dream....

O when Thou thinkest of it  , Thou wilt kneel down and with upraised hands and eyes and Thank the Great God In All His Majesty and Glory --for making Thee feel how unworthy Thou hast been of His Loving Kindness and Sweet Forgiveness to Thy Many Short Comings--For Thou Proud Heart Shall Find No Habitation in the Mansions of the Blessed--but Only the Meek and the Lowly --Us Souls Who Labor because Labor is a Work of Love Shall find an Enhanced prepared to Receive Them...

Praise Jesus, He is the Way, the Truth , the Light..
In Jesus Love Your Sister In Christ Betty Jean..


No comments:

Post a Comment