Wednesday, December 11, 2013

bygraceiam.....

My Angel Friend...

Hello Everyone God Bless You......

Amen..The Glory of the Lord Is Awesome..We Are But Vessels...Vessels Christ Is Building As We Follow Him..Home....Thank You Lord For All Things In My Life..My Family, My Friends, My Animals...All My Sisters and Brothers Of The World...We Shall Stand As Priceless Vessels In The Glory Of God...Oh Dare To Take Your Faith Into The Realms Of Heaven...search out the scriptures as you journey...get out that Concordance...get Out That Dictionary...Seek and Search and Find the Living Word..Use Your Discernment...Go Back In My Blog for Messages that Never End...Amen..The Lord Is Mighty ..And He Is All Things..Good and Bad...He Offers His Salvation To All Mankind...In All Equality, In Freedom, In Obeying and Commanding...and In Power and In Glory ...But Most Of All Love For That He Purposes....Amen Praise The Lord God..Bless His Holy Name...Oh Christ In Your Name I Ask For Your Glory Upon All Of Us...Christ Communes With Us All...Amen...You Can Learn To Walk In Christ As You Read My Blog Book..I Ask The Lord for Wisdom and Knowledge and Discernment...Amen...Christ Has The Glory ...Amen...

Praise Jesus , He is the Way, the Light , the Life..
In Jesus Love Betty Jean...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment