Thursday, February 20, 2014

Gods Wisdom Corner...

Hello All My Friends and Family ...I have become bold in the last few months and finally starting to Stand Firm In What I Believe..I have taken On This Commandment From The Lord...Pray ..We think prayers is just words...no my Brothers and Sisters..Prayers are a Force Not Of This World and Some Day We Will Know How Our Prayers Have Changed Things, For We Are Eternal..I have seen so much in the Last Fifteen Years, Saved Nov. 2 , 2000...Praise The Lord ..Answered Prayers , Miracles, Changes In Peoples Lives...Oh I See What Prayers and Blessings Can Do ...Amen..

As We Pray We Unite With Others Who Are Praying For The Same Causes...Thou Shall Not Kill...My Love In This World Is For The Children...The Beautiful Children who have been sickened, abandoned, killed, abused, hungry, by the arrogance of mankind, making life and death choices on children, Sacrifice of Children Have Been Going On For Thousands of Years, Is Abortion not Sacrificing a child for your own life's values..Children are a Gift From God ..To Live the Life Of God , not sacrifice to an enemy that is not even real...Amen You Are Lord...Amen...

We Must Start Prayers at Home for All Children..Children In Your Families, Children In Your Communities, Children In Hospitals, Children In Abused Homes...The Command Goes Out ..Prayers Are A Divine Source and Change Lives...Our Thoughts Are Powerful In God...Amen...

My Brothers and Sisters One Of Gods Gifts To Me Is The Power of the Imagination..I am not afraid of This Power For It is all good and I know that....If you could go to space, and look down , you would see the Red Cross Of Jesus Glowing ..Over Every Family, Ministry, Hospitals, Hungry Children...where my mind can reach ...there Shines Down A Light Over All I Pray For ...A Light Of Protection, A Light Leading the Missionaries..The Light Of Christ...This Light I Have Put There Stands Forever...This Is My Faith In Christ..The Lord Sees My Signature..and I Love His Glory Upon Me...

The Command Is Clear My Brothers and Sisters..Praying Is Our Number One Priority After Our God....But remember You Cannot just go to church and pray , You must Start At Home..Start With the Ones You Love, Claim then In Your Prayers For God and Salvation Upon Their Lives...Charity Begins At Home and You Cannot Go Out and Work In Communities, If You Do Not Work it Out At Home First..Simple..Walk In The Fruits Of The Spirit..Amen...I Pray This Upon All the Hearts That Read This , jump from the Page Into Their Hearts....Amen...

God Is Good..All He Created Was Good..What Imagination He Has....Awesome..We just cannot Comprehend what He Has For His Children...

No comments:

Post a Comment