Sunday, January 3, 2010

Some things I enjoy...

Hello Everyone..God Bless You...


I dont share too much personal information on myself in my blog, except for those who know me and have gone and searched out the God in my life..one spot is wondercafe where I posted many , many bible studies, if you go back into the archives they will be revealed to you...more messages from God ...I believe they are everywhere..lets slow down and see them..amen and amen..


I once again would like to recommend the game on facebook, Farmville..what a great place to pass away some time on your own farm, building your imagination that I have taught here on my blog..just put imagination in the search box and it is all there for you to read..but check out Farmville and become my neighbour, it teaches a great deal, sharing, love, imagination, colours, farm animals, money management ..oh the list could go on...it is Blessed by God for sure...


Some of my music...of course all Gospel..but the video In Christ Alone I Stand..is my most favorite song..when you are feeling lost or in the desert and think God is not around put the headphones on for this song..it will bring Gods Love and Light.. right into your heart..Awesome Song...please check it out..


I love the Beatles, Bob Seger, Moody Blues, Chris De Burg, Eric Clapton..
Bob Seger..In Your Time..
Eric Clapton..In My Fathers Eyes, Tears in Heaven..
Bob Seger...Against the Wind..Fire Lake, Mainstreet..
Moody Blues..Nights in White Satain...


Of course when I play my guitar with my sisters I love the old gospel and old country...
Just wanted to share a bit with your today I hope you will check these out...


Praise Jesus, He is the Way, the Light , the Truth
In Jesus Love Your Sister In Christ Betty Jean..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment