Friday, January 18, 2013

Gods Wisdom Corner...

 

The Christ Personal...

The Christ Personal..and I want you to Consider Something of the Glorious Meaning lying with Those Words.  You My Children have it forced upon Your attention that the self personal holds the majority and only few Seek to disentangle themselves from that most dangerous postiton, Seek to Widen the Area of Their Thoughts , to get a little beyond that which concerns them immediately and personally, and to look around and recognize that although they are Individuals yet they are One, One Father God is the Purpose which is Within--One of the Great All Pervading Spirit from Whom Life Alone Can Come.

My Children which I Touch on the Personal and I must do this for you forget so soon the Position in Which I Stand , while I Touch on Your Lives now I must look at that which has gone before and in front of me is A Vision of the Great & Glorious Future which God has prepared for Those Who Seek To Follow the Divine Within.

You My Children, in Your Daily lives are brought into contact with many who live in a world of their own and that world on all four sides , as it were , is bounded by Self, yet if I allowed that to pass , unchallenged I should be denying of the Power of the Holy Spirit at Work.  Selfish they may be in the mind which is physical , but the Spirit Forces that which it wears to Retrieve something of the Mighty Gifts , it has thrown away.  And so it is My Dear Children, that however self-centered a man or woman may be , the times comes when sorrow in some form knocks on the door of their existence and in spite of unwillingness and fierce rebellion the unwelcome stranger forces a way into the life and for a time is master in every sense of the word.  Think You My Dear Children of the Master Christ , Think of Those Powers Released by Preparation and Self Discipline and Those Powers which Could have Remove him from everything that went so hard...

Praise Jesus , He is the Life, the Way, the Light
In Jesus Love Betty Jean...

No comments:

Post a Comment