Saturday, February 23, 2013

bygraceiam... 

My Angel Guardian..
Hello Everyone God Bless You...

It has taken me some years to think things out and I made up my mind , I have been down in the Valley of Decision and Wrestled it out, it was rather dark down there at times , but I have now come out of the Valley and I Stand Today Upon The Hilltops in the Fierce Light of Day and Have Given Myself at Last, But Wholly to the Great Cause and Any Personal Feelings Count no More at all so never hesitate to tell me what to do and I will do it gladly ...the World is Suspicious of one Who Claims more than they can Understand. ( Betty Jean)...

They Believe when they Read, I am Gabriel , who Stands in the Presence, Because that was so long ago , but if I should say to you, "My Guardian" who comes from High Places with a Message from those Accounted in the Heavenly Realms as Holy Ones and Princes of Love and Light, well you know my Friend and Charge , what shape their lips would take, so I pray you let me Speak and Judge Me and by us by What the Message I am charged with , whether it is True and High or no and it will suffice for you and me , one day my Friend , You Shall Look Upon Me as I Am and Know me Better and in that day and Be Glad...Praise the Lord God ..Amen ..

I Call You to Gaze With Me Into the Reaches of Creation, Inversely to their Natural Course and Flow from the High Ones Outward Towards the Realms where what is material and claim a Place.  As we go we find what things we have known as belonging to our Environment in the lower realms begin to assume other aspects, they are transforming the Vision to the Sense of the Inward Perception and yet are Related to those things which obtain in the Realm of Matter or those next above to the Twilight of the Earth.

But those who Love Beauty will find a Never ending -Failing Supply to their Great Delight and as Light and Holiness go Hand In Hand--so they are to Progress in the one-- they in the Larger Enjoyment of the Other.  This is The Beauty In Holiness , in it is past all imagination of mortal man, but it is Worthy of Meditation and if you will Keep In Mind what things are Beautiful on Earth will Speak to you more really of the Greater Beauty of the Heavenly Realms, when the Joy of Life is all one can Desire , which some day Shall Be Yours , My Good Friend, If You Keep in the Right and Onward Way ...

Praise Jesus, He is the Way, the Light , the Life, 
In Jesus Love Your Sister In Christ Betty Jean...


No comments:

Post a Comment