Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Gods Wisdom Corner...

Hello Everyone God Bless You...

Though man cannot encompass the Significance of Infinity, the infinite Father Does most Certainly Fully Comprehend and Lovingly Embrace All the Finite of All His Children , In Him we live and move and have our Being .  The Father has Life In Himself and this Life is Eternal , He Inhabits the Present Moment with All His Absolute Majesty and Eternal Greatness. Throughout the ages it has been the Eternal Father who Gives Life. I Am the Lord I Change Not , My Counsel Shall Stand , I will do All My Pleasure.  Thus are the Plans and Purpose of the Eternal Father, Eternal, Perfect Forever Changeless .

His Plans are Steadfast , His Counsel Immutable while His Acts are Divine and Infallible.  A Thousand Years in His Sight are but Yesterday when it is Past and as a Watcher in the Night. The Perfection of Divinity and the Magnitude of Eternity are Forever Beyond the Full Grasp of Circumscribed Mind of Man.   There is no Lacking in Beauty and Perfection of His Righteous Character and the  Whole Scheme of Living Existence on the Worlds of Space is Centered in Divine Purpose of Elevating All Creation to High Destiny of the Experience if Sharing the Fathers Perfection..

The Lord is Righteous in All His Ways , I have not done without Cause All That I have Done.  The Justice of the Universal Father cannot be Influenced by Acts and Performances of His Created for there is no iniquity with the Lord Our God  No Respecter of Persons, No Taking of Gifts, True even in the Justice of Wrong Doing, this Divine Justice is always Tempered with Mercy. Our God is Full of Compassion, Gracious, Long Suffering and Plentious in Mercy.  There fore who so ever shall call Upon the Lord Will Be Saved for He Will Abundantly Pardon .  I Am the Lord who Executes Loving Kindness, Judgement and Righteousness in the Earth, for in these things I delight, I do not Afflict Willing nor Grieve the Children of Men , for I Am , The Father of Mercies and the God of All Comfort.

Praise Jesus , He is the Way , the Light , the Life.
In Jesus Love Betty Jean...

No comments:

Post a Comment