Friday, March 1, 2013

bygraceiam....

Hello Everyone God Bless You..

Hello everyone, my Journey Continues, sometimes I am so Overwhelmed, My  Heart Cant Take the Love that Pours Upon  Me Daily...Awesome God , Awesome Lord God ..Awesome Creator and these words cannot explain Him...but I have Chosen, I have Ruled in My Heart, Christ Is Lord  , Once You have done that , My Friend, When You Have Surrendered and Said..My Father You Are Alive In Me...Amen...there is No Doubt God Is Real, He is Creative, He is Sooo Many Things..a whole new world will open to You...You will have Clear Vision, You are Ruled By The Laws Of God..His Love Is Real, His Wisdom, His Counsel, His Purpose they Are All Real...This is what the Heart Must Grasp and Never let go , no matter where the journey goes, But My Real Is My Christ Lord and Savior...Love and Strength and the rest of the Beautiful Word God Puts In Our Hearts...

So My Friends, Faith Is the Rock You Stand On , and No matter what others say , say I am sure, this is Real and Truth to me...I leave your journey up to You, find what Faith takes You Into ...the Spiritual World Speaks, this I know for sure, for now I am on both sides, coming and going ..Christ sends down His Supernatural Strength, His Supernatural Love, there is no word to describe it ...all things are provided, but as everyone else, situations seem to come to quickly and you find yourself Seeking from this Great Power , that Delivers...around and through all  of His Children..why would there not be God Spirits, we cannot limit God, and His Awesomeness, He Created Angels, He Created All Things, many Angels Spoke in the Past, well I am listening and I hear the Watchers and the Guardians, I Know All Good Things Come From Christ...never did our God want a separation ...to Him there is no separation...none, its just time, between them....a Loving God Of All Created...and we think so small..my Guardian Angel...wow blow ya away, it is hard some time because the Beautiful has No Separation, by Faith , We Walk..Amen...

How can we comprehend it , it is so huge so awesome, the Spiritual Existed before the Physical, it says in our Word, that Christ Came From Heaven, to  Show Us The Way , and Retured, (the Law of Return) our journey is Home, where we came from , with God Leading my life, I want to Share this awesome journey and I follow the Good, although God may Correct you through the Word, I will take it and get back on track..lol..Here My Child Go This Way, that is Correction that God has Shown Me...

Praise Jesus , He is the Way , the Light, the Life..
In Jesus Love Your Sister In Christ Betty Jean..

No comments:

Post a Comment