Tuesday, April 30, 2013

bygraceiam...

 Hello Everyone God Bless You....

Hi everyone , I hope you are being blessed and that the Lord has opened Your Eyes To the Heavenly ..amen...They Are Real...although I do have a hard time sharing this information..and this Message is So Important, hey sometimes I get my doubts...lol..but I head to the Source ..and He Teaches Me The Way...I Would Never be able to Understand why A God Like Our God..would cut us off in Communication...makes no sense to me...So I By Faith In My Father, Move On ..

The Lord tells me that Because Of His Glory, My Work in The Word will be Sought After, when I dont know ...lol..lol..but I know the Promise Is Real..For All Of My Word Is Good..Praise the Lord for the Glory of Living ..Amen....So pack my work into a Email Box for Someday People will be Seeking These Revelations...oh Ya...when more of mankind start seeing The Way I/We Walk In Christ, The Faith , The Doubts, The Love, The Counsel, The Wisdom..The Christ...Amen, it Just May Be An Investment , That Money Cant Buy...lol..My I Love The Lords Surprises and Gifts..Amen...Following My Word From The Beginning Will Show You The Path , Light Brightens this Path, and Love Is The Purpose...if Love Is In Your Heart..Oh Lord...You Walk In Christ..Awesome..let that Sink Really Into The Heart...Amen

.
Praise Jesus, He is the Light, the Life, theWay, 
In Jesus Love Betty Jean...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment